Our Story Collection
Our story begins with our people
More than 4,500 Penn State students are enrolled in the College of Health and Human Development studying a wide-array of fields, each committed to the concept of improving the quality of life for others.
Meet some of the people who are making a difference in our college, at Penn State, in their communities, and across the globe.
Stories from our departments
- Biobehavioral Health
- Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Health Policy and Administration
- Human Development and Family Studies
- Nutritional Sciences
- Recreation, Park, and Tourism Management
- School of Hospitality Management