Proposal Management System
Developing and Submitting Proposals
Sorting out the details of each application can be a tedious task for principal investigators. Our team will help you develop your proposal and keep you on track to meet your submission deadline.
Keeping Current on Required Forms
NIH and other funders frequently make changes to the forms required with each application. We can help you stay on top of these updates. Learn more about the latest NIH Forms-D.
If you want to build a great research team, you need the right people. We can connect you with prospective researchers across campus or across the country. Our staff will help you assemble the right team and facilitate meetings with your collaborators.
Organizing Proposal Timelines
We can set a proposal timeline so you meet all required deadlines, provide you with a proposal checklist tailored to your specific submission, track proposal development progress, and provide you with assistance and deadline reminders along the way.
We are experienced in creating proposal budgets in accordance with the funder’s requirements. To help you create your budget we can perform “What If” scenarios to get the numbers right and work with other institutions to flesh out sub-contact details.
Preparing Proposal Content
We can help prepare proposals from both federal and foundation funders. Some examples of how we can assist your proposal development include:
- Performing preliminary literature reviews
- Providing a custom checklist for your particular submission
- Preparing bio sketches for you and your team
- Formatting documents in accordance with the funder’s requirements
- Proofreading and editing content
- Drafting budgets and working with sub-contracts
- Obtaining letters of support from collaborators
- Providing samples of proposal sections and boilerplate documents
Contact Us for Help in Preparing Your Proposal
Proposal & Award Generalist