- Women's Leadership Initiative
- The mission of the Women's Leadership Initiative is to educate, inspire, and empower the next generation of female leaders with the core values, attitudes and skills that are the foundation of quality leadership.
- JumpStart Retreat and First-Year Seminar Program
- JumpStart combines a dynamic two-day retreat for first-year students with a seven-week first-year seminar that is designed to launch your transition to college life by connecting you with a network of peers, student mentors, and faculty in the College of Health and Human Development.
- College of Health and Human Development Alumni Mentoring Program
- The College of Health and Human Development Mentoring Program connects HHD students and alumni by matching students with professionals in their field(s) of interest who can offer advice and information about career options or other issues relevant to particular fields.