Office of Research and Graduate Education
The Office for Research and Graduation Education in The College of Health and Human Development is a service unit available to assist faculty and students in Research and Graduate Education.
The Rock Ethics Institute Faculty Fellows Program New(09/03/2015)
The office of graduate education:
- Facilitate graduate programs in departments and schools
- Emphasis on graduate student recruitment and funding
- Communicate graduate policy issues
Proposals, Grants and Contracts
- Provide advice and preparation of applications for external funds to support research
- Administer post-award administration activities
- Stimulate and facilitates research funding initiatives and activities
- Management of grants and research support issues
Grant Submission Requirements
Penn State requires that all proposals receive institutional approval prior to formal submission. The College facilitates this approval process. Faculty must submit all proposals and awards through the College's Grants and Contracts Office to avoid contractual and budget problems prior to submission.