News and Deadlines
2016 HHD Holiday Payroll Schedule
WAGC, WAGS, and BIPY forms for the pay period October 30, 2016 through November 12, 2016, paid November 25, 2016, must be through the final approver by 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 16, 2016.
WAGC, WAGS, and BIPY forms for the pay period November 13, 2016 through November 26, 2016, paid December 09, 2016 must be through the final approver by 12:00 p.m. Wednesday, November 30, 2016.
December SLPY (shift differential and overtime for non-exempt) and SUPP Comp forms must be through the final approver by 5:00 p.m., Wednesday, December 07, 2016.
WAGC, WAGS, and BIPY forms for the pay period November 27, 2016 through December 10, 2016, paid December 23, 2016, must be through the final approver by 5:00 p.m., Monday, December 12, 2016. *****
Please note – These forms cannot be through the final approver until December 6, 2016 to prevent them from being processed for the December 09, 2016 payroll. Any form processed through the final approver prior to December 6 will be paid on December 09, 2016.
WAGC, WAGS and BIPY forms for the pay period December 11, 2016 through December 24, 2016, paid January 06, 2017 must be through the final approver by 5:00 p.m. Friday, December 16, 2016.
Do not enter timecards for the B14 payroll until December 22, 2016.
WAGC, WAGS and BIPY forms for the pay period December 25, 2016 through January 07, 2017, paid January 20, 2017 must be through the final approver by 5:00 p.m. Tuesday, January 10, 2017.
Please remember we’ll be processing several payrolls in a very short period of time, so it is critical to follow these deadlines.
Please contact the Finance Office with any questions.
Effective July 1, 2015
- Cell phone policy-make no changes to current situations unless Finance Office is contacted and approves changes.
Travel Per Diem Changes -Effective July 1, 2015
- All meals will be reimbursed on a per diem basis, no receipts needed
- Itemized receipts are still required for group meals
- First and last day of travel, per diem reimbursed at 75% rate
- One-day travel, per diem reimbursed at 75% rate (Taxable Meal)
- The ERS Mileage calculator must be used to calculate the appropriate mileage reimbursement (with the exception of multiple trips, which can be documented through a mileage log). The mileage rate currently in force is listed within the Mileage Reimbursement Rates Planning Tool on GURU: http://abs.psu.edu/TravelRates/Mileage/Estimator/. The personal mileage reimbursement rate has changed to $0.54 cents per mile. The Employee Reimbursement System has been updated with the new rate and effective date to ensure reimbursement of mileage for travel occurring on or after July 1, 2016 will be calculated using the new rate