Graduate Program Contacts

For more information about graduate study in Human Development and Family Studies at Penn State, e-mail Christa Kreps ( or contact:

Professor-in-Charge of Graduate Education

Department of Human Development and Family Studies
The Pennsylvania State University
119 Health & Human Development East Building
University Park, PA 16802


For information on visa and financial requirements, foreign applicants should contact:

Office of International Students

The Pennsylvania State University
222 Boucke Building
University Park, PA 16802-5900