Undergraduate Program Goals
Lifespan Human Services (LSHS) option
HDFS graduates within the Lifespan Human Services (LSHS) option will be able to:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the complexity of individual and family development across the life span in diverse contexts and changing environments.
- Demonstrate an ability to evaluate and apply research and theory to practice and policy.
- Analyze processes, policies and contextual factors that affect the delivery of human services to individuals and families.
- Demonstrate professional, ethical, and culturally sensitive standards of conduct.
- Demonstrate knowledge and competence in helping, leadership, and administrative skills for human services.