Student Services Center
Welcome to the homepage for the Student Services Center in the College of Health and Human Development. The mission and goals below provide a summary of our office, but WE ARE much more. We serve as a central location for all things academic to support students, families, alumni, faculty and staff at all Penn State campuses.
The Student Services Center is committed to assisting undergraduate students interested in The College of Health and Human Development with exploring educational opportunities and developing decision-making skills that will contribute to their academic, career, and life goals. The center provides support to all undergraduate students by helping them identify their individual needs, and connecting them to university resources.
- Empowering students with information for academically successful decision-making
- Helping all students transition to the college and university
- Fostering the academic advising relationship between students and advisers
- Promoting awareness and utilization of university resources
- Assisting students with interpreting policies and procedures
- Participating with and representing the college at events for prospective students
- Intervening as an additional resource for students at risk
5 Henderson Building
Office Hours: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Monday - Friday
The Student Services Center helps Health and Human Development students make the most of their time at Penn State. The center offers academic advising as well as resources for you to explore majors, minors, careers, and information on policies and procedures. More about the HHD Student Services Center.
For helpful information and details on programs, policies, and procedures, please review the Student Services Center Handbook.
- Accepted Students
- New Student Orientation (NSO)
- Additional Orientation Resources for New Students
- Spend a Summer Day
- Policies and Procedures
- Activities and Events
- Diversity Enhancement Programs
- Student Organizations & Opportunities
- Student Financial Aid
- Advising Resources
- Useful Links for HHD Students