If you are interested in an honors education, you can do so in the College of Health and Human Development.
You can be a part of the College of Health and Human Development and be a Schreyer Honors student.
The academic life of a Schreyer Scholar includes academic excellence with integrity alongside:
- Challenging academic courses
- Small honors classes taught by exceptional honors faculty
- Research opportunities with leading academic scholars
- Production of an original scholarly contribution in the form of the honors thesis
- Broadening horizons beyond the borders of the United States
- Teamwork and collaboration with peers
Health and Human Development Honor Society
This Society is open to any undergraduate student in the College with a 3.3 GPA or higher. The Society has regular meetings throughout the year and sponsors a variety of service projects.