David J. Vandenbergh
Neuroscience Faculty, The Neuroscience Institute, The Huck Institutes for the Life Sciences
Vice-Chair, Sustainability Council
David Vandenbergh's research group is interested in finding better ways to identify the genetic components of addiction-related behaviors.
- Biobehavioral Health - BBH
- Molecular Genetics Laboratory
- The Pennsylvania State University, PhD, Biochemistry, 1987
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
- Molecular biology of the nervous system
- Drugs of abuse
- Genetics of drug abuse behaviors
Molecular biology of the nervous system, and how it is modified by drugs of abuse; genetic components of drug abuse behaviors.