David J. Vandenbergh
Neuroscience Faculty, The Neuroscience Institute, The Huck Institutes for the Life Sciences
David Vandenbergh's research group is interested in finding better ways to identify the genetic components of addiction-related behaviors.
- Biobehavioral Health - BBH
- Molecular Genetics Laboratory
- The Pennsylvania State University, PhD, Biochemistry, 1987
- Molecular biology of the nervous system
- Drugs of abuse
- Genetics of drug abuse behaviors
Molecular biology of the nervous system, and how it is modified by drugs of abuse; genetic components of drug abuse behaviors.