Eric J. Childs, M.Ed.
Eric Childs is an Instructor and Student Teaching Site Supervisor in Kinesiology (HPE Option).
- Kinesiology - KINES
- M.Ed., 1997, Health Education,The Pennsylvania State University
- B.S., 1984, Health and Physical Education, The Pennsylvania State University
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
- Health and Physical Education Pedagogy
- Student teaching site-supervisor enrolled in Teaching Option practicum for Health and Physical Education
- Consult with mentor teachers at elementary, middle school and senior high school levels about student teachers’ progress and need
Parts of Books
Childs, E. Developing the Core - Wrestling. Human Kinetics, 2014
Childs, E. Explosive Lifting for Sport - Wrestling. Human Kinetics, 2006
Childs, E., ACSM Regional Conference, American Council of Sports Medicine, Harrisburg, PA, "Multiplicitous Approach to Core Training. 2013".
Childs, E., Pennsylvania State American Alliance for Health, Physical Education, Recreation and Dance, PSAAHPERD, Valley Forge, PA, "Dynamic Warm-up and Core Conditioning 2013".