- Graduate Student
- Bachelor's of Science, Nutritional Science, Penn State University
- Dietetic Internship, Medical Nutrition Therapy, University of Houston
Symons Downs D, Savage Williams JS, Rivera DE, Smyth JM, Rolls BJ, Homan EE, McNitt KM, Kunselman AR, Stetter C, Pauley AM, Leonard KS, Guo P (JMIR Research Protocols. 2018 Jun 8;7(6):e150) Individually-Tailored, Adaptive Intervention to Manage Gestational Weight Gain: Protocol for a Randomized Controlled Trial in Women with Overweight and Obesity.
Advisor: Dr. Jennifer Savage Williams
- NUTR 456 - Community Nutrition
- NUTR 119 - Elementary Foods
- Best Oral Presentation Award (Student/Staff Level), “Programming Effect of the Intrauterine Environment on Fetal Growth: Study Methods and Protocol,” Hershey, USA, 2016