Pat is responsible for external relations and working with School administration to develop strategic partnerships and initiatives with the School of Hospitality Management and the hospitality industry.
- Hospitality Management - HM/SHM
- B.S., Penn State University, Hotel, Restaurant, and Institutional Management
School of Hospitality Management
Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
- Manage activities as they relate to the growth of the Penn State Hotel & Restaurant Society (PSHRS)
and its relationship with the School including financial reports, meetings and membership strategies
- Oversee the career placement program for students and alumni and supervise the Industry and Career Services Coordinator
- Oversee internal and external events and communications and supervise the Events & Marketing Manager
Prior to joining the Penn State team, Pat spent 10 years working in hotel operations/sales for Drury Hotels, the University of Massachusetts, and Marriott International.