Penn State Diet Assessment Center
PSDAC is dedicated to providing the highest quality dietary data collection and analysis through collaborative research projects. The research conducted in the PSDAC has spanned across 20 years with the collection of over 60,000 dietary recalls and have included studies using food frequency questionnaires, diet screeners and other diet assessment methodologies. The PSDAC faculty and staff work with investigators providing guidance and support for research proposals by:
- assisting with proposal writing
- selecting the appropriate methodologies
- choosing the most suitable diet outcomes and other variables for analysis
- calculation of nutrient and food related variables
- guidance on statistical analysis
- interpretation of diet and related data.
- assisting with manuscript preparation
For additional information contact:
Diane C. Mitchell, M.S., R.D.