ExploreUp a level (this gets replaced in JS)
Major in Nutritional Sciences
- Minor in Nutritional Sciences
- Honors Study in Nutritional Sciences
- Student Profiles
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Career Opportunities
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Undergraduate Mission, Program Goals, and Assessment
- Visit and Apply
- Major in Nutritional Sciences
Applied Sciences Option
By selecting the B.S. in Nutritional Sciences - Applied Sciences Option, you’ll gain a versatile background in nutrition, disease prevention, and foods.
Whether your interests lie in public health or health education, you’ll gain the educational foundation necessary for a career in nutrition education, food service management, health-related pre-professional programs, public-health nutrition, applied research, or further graduate study.