Steps for Applying
Students applying to the Penn State Dietetic Internship should follow these steps and meet the following deadlines:
1. Submit application materials online
Use the Dietetic Internship Centralized Application Process (DICAS)
Upload the completed Summary of Work and Volunteer Experience Hours as Supplemental Information with your final DICAS application for the Penn State Dietetic Internship Program.
- DICAS closes: February 15, 2018 at 11:59 pm CST
DICAS application fee: $45.00 for the first application and $20 for each additional application. DICAS application fees will be paid directly via the DICAS website.
Penn State Application Fee: $65.00
- Fill out the Application Fee Form and mail to the DI director**
- The mailed form must be post marked by February 15, 2018
**Make checks payable to "The Pennsylvania State University". Send the completed Application Fee Form to:
Denise Conforti Lawson, MS, RD
Dietetic Internship Director
Department of Nutritional Sciences
The Pennsylvania State University
110 Chandlee Lab
University Park, PA 16802
2. Register online with D&D Digital
- Register at www.dnddigital.com.
- Registration fee is $55.00.
- Due date: February 15, 2018, at 11:59 pm CST.
After the Application Period Closes
The Penn State Dietetic Internship selection committee will review all of the applications and select students for an interview. Personal interviews are preferred. If a personal interview is not possible, a Skype interview may be arranged. Interviews will be conducted at Penn State Milton S. Hershey Medical Center in Hershey, Pennsylvania.
- Notification date for an interview: March, 2018