ENTI Industry Allies
In 2013, the School became one of only eight undergraduate degrees or clusters at Penn State to offer an interdisciplinary, intercollegiate minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI). Learn more about ENTI.
ENTI Industry Allies are ambassadors for the School of Hospitality Management interdisciplinary, intercollegiate minor in Entrepreneurship and Innovation (ENTI). SHM ENTI Industry Allies work with our faculty committee broadly on:
- Identifying industry supporters, events, and partners for education experiences focused on the ENTI curriculum and program objectives.
- Strengthening our HM ENTI curriculum by providing materials, resources, and guidance on new trends and challenges
- Advocating for HM ENTI with alumni, industry, and University ENTI related-clusters
Specific activities may include the following:
- Mentor SHM students in the ENTI minor
- Serve as reviewers for a SHM student teams competing in University (or external) case study competitions
- Create potential SHM open invitational case competition
- Support faculty in each of the SHM ENTI cluster courses designated now or in the future; serve as guest speakers in these courses at the request of the SHM ENTI faculty
- Host student and faculty visits to businesses for tours and talks
- Serve as panelists for an SHM open-University event produced during Penn State’s Global Entrepreneurship Week beginning in 2017 (annually each November)
- Help develop suggested research agenda for doctoral students and research faculty regarding trends in hospitality ENTI topics
- Open doors to potential friends and supporters for financial and other resources to advance ENTI student achievement
Head of GBO People Development, Google
Vice President, North America Hotels, Oracle Hospitaltiy
Executive Vice President and CEO, Hotel Technology Next Generation
President & CEO, Infocept Systems, Inc.
Senior Manager, Franchising, Dunkin' Brands, Inc.
Senior Sales Executive, Oracle Hospitality
President, Restaurant Advisory Services, Inc,
Chair, ConStrata Tech Consulting
Owner/Operator, The Chick-fil-A at Happy Valley
Managing Partner, Elizabeth M. King Consulting, LLC
Director of Business Development, OTA Insight
Managing Director, ConStrata Tech Consulting
Vice President of Information Technology, Le Pain Quotidien
Executive Vice President and General Counsel, National Restaurant Association
Vice President, Advanced Analytics, Wyndham Destination Network
Owner, Essential Ideas
Chief Executive Officer and President, ParTech, Inc.
Vice President & Chief Information Officer, Shaner Hotel Group
Owner, RCN Associate, LLC
Senior Director of Sales, Duetto
Vice President of Information Technology, Sheetz, Inc.