- Society for the Advancement of Behavioral Economics
- Society for Benefit-Cost Analysis
- US. Department of Agriculture – Economic Research Service
- Food Choice News and Information
- Farm to School Network
FDRL Media Mentions
- "Ask an Ethicist: Reporting food Safety problems"
- "Are You A Stingy Tipper?"
- "Voters More willing To Pay"
- "Chefs Buy Local Food"
- "Farm to Restaurant"
- "Customers Will Pay More"
- "More for Local Foods"
Dr. Hannah Messerli is a Senior Private Sector Development Specialist in Tourism in the Trade and Competitiveness Global Practice of the World Bank. Dr. Messerli supports government initiatives to develop private sector capacity in tourism globally. With more than 15 years of experience in the public and private sectors focusing on tourism planning and development, she has worked in countries across Asia, Africa, Europe, the Middle East and the Americas.
Dr. Hema Kesa, Ph.D. (Assistant Professor and Department Head, School of Tourism and Hospitality Management, University of Johannesburg). Dr. Kesa has a Doctorate in Food Service Management, specializing in Community Nutrition. Her research includes Community Nutrition, Maternal Nutrition, Community Engagement, Food Service, Nutrition and Healthy Lifestyles.