Our List of Services:
- Installation of PCs, Macs, and Servers
- Installation and Maintenance of Network Equipment
- Software and Hardware Debug and Repair
- New Employee Training
- Consulting and Purchasing-Hardware and Software
- Checkout of Information Technology Equipment
- Software Installation
- Centralized Virus Protection (PCs only)
- Establishing a Web Site on the College's Web Server
- File Storage Solutions
- Smart Space Design and Implementation
- Student Computing Initiatives
- Specialized Services on a Time and Resource Basis
We also keep a close eye on the health of systems on campus including ITS and AIS servers. If you are having a problem accessing sites outside of your local network, it is best to place a call to ISS. We can provide you with information that might help to isolate your problem.
Our offices are in Room 16 BBH Building. Our main phone number is 865-INFO (4636).