Our Training Mission
Training the next generation of advocates and scholars is vitally important to our mission. Foremost is our T32 grant which provides fellowships for four graduate students and four postdoctoral fellows in four training tracks: Developmental Processes, Biology & Health, Prevention & Treatments, and Policy & Administrative Systems.
The center also
- provides research-immersion experiences for undergraduates enrolled in Penn State's intercollege minor Child Maltreatment and Advocacy Studies,
- facilitates an endowed scholarship program for undergraduates,
- supports junior faculty working to obtain R-level funding,
- provides grant-writing education for graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and junior faculty, and
- provides support and infrastructure for diversity supplements.