Undergraduate Staff Assistant
Colby is primarily responsible for course scheduling, processing enrollment forms/grade changes, final exams, course substitutions, classroom reservations, degree audits, transcripts, & securing textbooks.
- Biobehavioral Health - BBH
- Staff Advisory Council - SAC
- Sign out books/maintain department laptops & projectors
- Enroll students in courses
- Coordinate meetings
- Address classroom issues
- Coordinate SDR Exams
- Coordinate Mid-Semester reviews
- Compile reports using iTWO and LionPath
- Administrative Course Cancellation for students
- Grade Changes
- Schedule Building
- Room reservations
- Degree Audits & transcripts
- Securing textbooks
- Faculty Peer Evaluations
- Faculty/Graduate teaching assignments
- Liaison to: Registrar, Morgan Center for Student Athletes,
- Submit One-Semester Titles to College
- Send announcements to ListServ
- Maintain databases and records for the Undergrad Program
- CSRS (Submit Student Course Subs)
- Organize Undergraduate Interns
- BBH Representative for HHD Staff Advisory Council
- Student signed up for a course but never attended, needs Administrative Course Cancellation processed (not just “drop” class).
- Adjust credits for BBH 494/496 students.
- Grade change is past deadline, submit grade change form rather than adjust in LionPath.
- Create a survey for faculty/instructors, students in particular course, or student on ListServ.
- Work with ISS to set up Zoom for meeting/conference.