Brent I. Smith
Dr. Smith's focus in teaching, clinical and research activities is on the intersection of emergency medicine, sports medicine and public health with emphasis on patient safety, patient centered care, and health care policy and leadership.
- Kinesiology - KINES
- Athletic Training
- D.H.Sc., 2013, Health Sciences, A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Health Sciences
- M.S., 2006, Kinesiology/Athletic Training Specialization, Indiana University
- B.S.Ed., 2002, Athletic Training/Health & Phys. Ed., Indiana University of Pennsylvania
University Park, PA 16802
- Emergency Response and Management of Orthopaedic Trauma
- Chronic Ankle Instability
- Clinical Education in Athletic Training
- Evidenced-Based Medicine and Continuous Quality Improvement in Health Care
Assessment, prevention, and management of chronic ankle instability with emphasis on neuromuscular training.