Professor in Charge, Undergraduate Program in Kinesiology
Melissa Bopp’s area of research is understanding and promoting physical activity in diverse populations and settings.
- Kinesiology - KINES
- Undergraduate Programs
- Undergraduate Professor-in-Charge
- Ph.D., 2005, Department of Exercise Science, University of South Carolina
- M.S., 2000, Cardiac Rehabilitation and Exercise Science, East Stroudsburg University
- B.S., 1999, Kinesiology, University of New Brunswick
The Pennsylvania State University
University Park, PA 16802
- Community-based influences on physical activity
- Health disparities
- Public health approaches to physical activity promotion
Dr. Melissa Bopp's research interests focus on exploring alternative strategies for partnering with community organizations for promoting physical activity in diverse populations.