Paul Hefty specializes in Coaching and Leadership and the Principles and Ethics of Coaching. Examining the challenges of today’s coaching profession through societal norms and expectations from the past and present to develop quality coaches, teachers, and leaders.
- Kinesiology - KINES
- M.S., 1990, Recreation Administration, University of Wisconsin-LaCrosse
- B.A., 1986, Physical Education, Luther College
- Principles and Ethics of Coaching
- Business Aspects of Health, Fitness, and Wellness
- Experiential Learning and Leadership Development