Abigail focuses on child development and interventions in educational contexts. Her current research explores educational support programs for refugee children in humanitarian settings.
- Graduate Student
- M.S. in Human Development and Family Studies, Penn State University (Ph.D. in progress)
- B.A. in Psychology, Hamilton College
Awards and honors:
- Bunton-Waller Graduate Fellow (2015-16, 2020-21)
- TIES Predoctoral Fellow (2016-2020)
- GPSA Delegate for the College of Health and Human Development (2017-2019)