Lan's interests lie in effective parenting practices, family relations, adolescent mental health, and substance use.
- Graduate Student
- M.S., Human Development and Family Studies, Pennsylvania State University
- B.Ed., Pedagogy, Zhejiang University (ZJU) (minor in Public Administration, Chu Kochen Honors College at ZJU)
Lan’s primary interests lie in effective parenting practices, family relationships, adolescent mental health, and substance use. One focus of Lan’s research centers on the role of parenting practices and family relationships in adolescent mental health and substance use. Another area of interest involves family-based preventive interventions targeting adolescent mental health and substance use issues.
Awards and honors:
- 2023 T32 Prevention and Methodology Training (PAMT) Fellowship
- 2023 Lydia A. Gerhardt Child Development Memorial Scholarship
- 2023 Limited Endowment Funds for Professional Development