Budgeting and Financial Administrative Support Services
Our Certified Research Administrators can assist with all financial aspects of your grant from start to finish. We have worked with a variety of sponsors, and we understand the unique characteristics of funding from the government, foundations, academic institutions, and industry. We offer individualized, one-on-one financial management consulting.
From pre-proposal budget preparation to post-award evaluation, we provide a number of services to help you make the most of your grant.
- “What If” analysis to consider multiple scenarios
- Checklists to confirm you have considered the most common research-related expenses
- Budget monitoring and evaluation
- Budget amendments if your project changes direction
- Budget reports to co-researchers
- Periodic specialized budget reports to sponsors
Financial Compliance and Fiscal Responsibility
We provide support following the financial standards sponsors require.
- Advise researchers on sponsor policies and rules to confirm audit integrity
- Guide and interpret internal policies and guidelines
- Determine and help meet reporting deadlines and regulations
Day to Day Purchasing and Accounting
We can handle your day to day fiscal tasks.
- Purchase materials and supplies, including cost comparisons and justifications as needed
- Enter vendor invoices for payment
- Process expense reports
- Maintain financial records
- Handle subcontract and consultant needs