Manage Grant Submissions
Our team is experienced in creating proposal budgets in accordance with the funder’s requirements. To help you create your budget we can perform “What If” scenarios to get the numbers right and work with other institutions to flesh out sub-contact details.
Our team can help prepare proposals from both federal and foundation funders. Some examples of how we can assist you include:
- Performing preliminary literature reviews
- Preparing biosketches for you and your team
- Formatting documents in accordance with the funder’s requirements
- Proofreading and editing content
- Drafting budgets and working with sub-contracts
- Obtaining letters of support from collaborators
- Providing samples of proposal sections and boilerplate documents
Our team can help you stay organized while preparing your proposal by setting a timeline, providing you with a checklist tailored to your specific submission, tracking proposal development progress, and providing you with assistance and deadline reminders along the way.