Skip to main content
M.S. in CSD Program Learning Objectives
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate deep conceptual understanding and proficiency in theories related to the field of communication sciences and disorders.
- Graduates will be able to demonstrate applied clinical principles and practices required to provide competent clinical services.
- Graduates will be able to critically conceptualize and define the critical aspects of a clinical case and determine and apply practical and theoretically driven solutions.
- Graduates will demonstrate proficiency in assessing, designing, and executing a research strategy to answer significant questions that have real world applications in the field of communication sciences and disorders.
- Graduates will be able to effectively communicate relevant theory, evidence-based practice, and decision-making during group presentations of clinical cases and client outcomes.
- Graduates will be able to effectively communicate research and clinical evidence in presentations at local, national, and/or international meetings or conferences.
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of and commitment to clinical ethics, collaboration, as well as federal guidelines for service provision and client protection (e.g., IDEA, HIPAA).