Dean’s Administrative Staff
Deliver high quality administrative support to the Dean and College; scheduling meetings and events, processing financial transactions, staffing committees and providing guidance on policies and procedures .
- Manage the Dean’s calendar; ensure the Dean meets important deadlines; organize meetings and events.
- Process financial documents and travel expense reports (ERS) for the Dean and several units in the Dean’s office; serve as the College Access and Security Representative (ASR).
- Provide guidance to faculty and staff on Promotion and Tenure and Sabbaticals.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I get access to my budgets in MyResearch portal?
Please complete a Systems Access Request form with your Personal Information, Purpose, the IBIS Profile ID should be listed as “AIMS Profile,” Mnemonic “FINSTD,” Human Resource# “180.” Sign under User’s signature and get the Departmental Signature (Administrative Coordinator or Supervisor). Forward the completed form with budget/s needed to Heather Kurzinger (firstname.lastname@example.org) for further processing. AIS will notify you when you have access to MyResearch Portal. NOTE: Budgets are assigned by our Finance Office after access is provided to MyResearch Portal-so you will not see anything in MyResearch Portal until a budget is assigned.
- When are P&T dossiers due?
Unit’s have their own time line and that candidates should discuss this with their unit head. Ultimately dossiers for 6th year, early, tenure only or promotion only are due to the college committee the first Friday in December, but they have to be reviewed by the unit committee and unit head first.
- When are sabbatical applications due?
Mid September to the college committee, however, the applications must be submitted to the unit head first.