Information Systems and Services (ISS)
To provide expert Information Technology assistance and consultation to members of the College in support of their academic, research, service and administration goals.
- IT Administration: Craig Gruneberg
- IT Service Desk: Matt Dunmire
- Network, Security and Server Support: Bill Cooke
Frequently Asked Questions
- What are the hours of operation for ISS?
The ISS office is open weekdays from 8AM to 4:30PM. Off hours assistance on an emergency basis only.
- Has the ISS operating model been adjusted in response to COVID?
ISS will be returning to our normal service delivery model for Fall ’21. When necessary, appointments for support are available by contacting ISS.
- Where is ISS located?
In the basement of the BBH Building, room 16 (link to campus map showing BBH building).
- Is IT support available for research related activities?
Yes, ISS and the HHD Research Office collaborate to deliver consolidated IT support. Chris Greiner (firstname.lastname@example.org) is the Research IT Director for HHD.
- Does ISS manage and support all IT services?
Many common IT services such as email and storage are delivered by Penn State IT units that are not organizationally linked to ISS or HHD. ISS is familiar with the IT services delivered by external organizations and should be your first option for IT related questions and requests for support.