Skip to main content
Search search
Mobile Search:

HHD Tangible Asset Form

This form is required when University assets (PCs, laptops, etc) are being used at a non-university location. For more details on this click here.

HHD Computer (Domain) Account

A college computer account gives you access to our network and printers

File Space

If you need file space that can be accessed by multiple college computer users, ISS Project spaces are no longer available. Departmental PASS has replaced this service. You can learn about Departmental PASS here.

Register Servers

Use this form to register any servers under your control:

Register Private Computer

Use this form to register your private computer so it can be used on the College's network:

Administrative Access

If you think you require administrative access to your PC contact one of our consultants to discuss and it approved use this form: