2018/2019 Program Costs for the 4-year Nutritional Sciences, Dietetics Option degree
Tuition per Fall/Spring semester: $18,828 (in-resident); $33,820 (non-resident)
Fees per Fall/Spring semester: $519
Tuition and Fees Summer NUTR 495: Advanced Field Experience course*: $2,561 (in-resident); $4,670 (non-resident)
Mandatory lab fees associated with some classes in the curriculum: $130
Total program costs: $78,522 (in-resident); $140,599
*Students are required to take Advanced Field Experience in Nutrition (NUTR 495; 3 credits) in the summer between their Junior (6th semester) and Senior year (7th semester) and complete a minimum of 300 hours of work in a Dietetics and/or Nutrition-related field. Students are expected to set up their own experiences. Students will be taught the skills needed to locate and find their experience in NUTR 391, a course they will enroll in during the spring of their Junior year. The student will pay the summer and tuition and fees outlined by the university tuition and fee schedule.
- Books, materials and supplies: Required books, dietary analysis software, and printing fees for course materials are estimated to be approximately $600 to $1,000 per semester.
- Student organization fees: Dues to join the Student Nutrition Association are $5 per semester
- Liability insurance: $25-$50; this may be required for some of the sites used during the NUTR 495 advanced field experience.
- Personal health insurance: Variable
- Immunizations: $50.00 - $100.00