Appointment Scheduling for Current Penn State Students Located at University Park
CURRENT PRE-MAJOR/FIRST YEAR STUDENTS
Current Pre-Major/First Year students with an interest in majoring in Kinesiology or Athletic Training will be advised by a general adviser in the Student Services Center located in 5 Henderson Building. If you have difficulty determining who your adviser is or how to schedule an appointment, please call the HHD Student Services Center at (814) 865-2156.
CURRENT KINESIOLOGY and ATHLETIC TRAINING STUDENTS
Current Kinesiology and Athletic Training students located at University Park may schedule an appointment with their assigned adviser in Kinesiology using STARFISH.
1. Please click on the "Services" button on your Starfish home page.
2. Go to page 3 of "Services", click on "University Park – College of Health & Human Development".
3. Scroll through the names until you locate your adviser.
4. Review your adviser’s calendar for available appointment slots.
5. Available appointments will show as 'Sign Up' on the calendar. You may look ahead to upcoming weeks if your schedule doesn’t match up well with the ‘Sign Up’ spots displayed.
If you have trouble with the online Starfish scheduling system, please try clearing your web browser history and refreshing your screen. If this does not work, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In addition to appointments, Drop-In hours are offered throughout the week in the advising center. Drop-Ins are good if you have a quick question that can be answered in 10 minutes or less. The Drop-In hours do vary from week to week and are updated every Monday morning.
PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS AND FAMILIES
Prospective Students and Families may call or email the Kinesiology Advising Center (814) 863-4493 ext. 1; email@example.com to schedule an appointment with a Kinesiology Adviser. The advisers look forward to meeting with prospective students and their families, sharing their knowledge and insight into the undergraduate degree programs in Kinesiology and Athletic Training and answering any questions.
COMMONWEALTH CAMPUS STUDENTS
Commonwealth Campus students should contact their adviser at their current campus on how to schedule an appointment with him/her. We look forward to meeting with you once you are here at University Park.