90-Hour Report Overview
Each 90-Hour report and the final paper are a vital part of the practicum learning experience and should be given time and careful preparation. It provides the writer the opportunity to communicate each week’s accomplishments to the internship coordinator, since on-site visits are not always feasible. It also provides the student an opportunity to evaluate the progress being made toward attaining their practicum goals. These records are important; be sure that they are well written in terms of grammar and spelling.
Guidelines and Regulations for 90-Hour Reports
- Use the recommended format for all reports (see recommended format for weekly reports included in this packet or on the Kinesiology website).
- A report must be submitted to the internship coordinator at the end of every 90 hours. If you fail to turn in weekly reports within 1 week after each 90 hour completion, it will result in a lower course grade.
- The report must have the signature of the on-site supervisor to indicate that they have read it and attests to its accuracy. The on-site supervisor is encouraged to make comments regarding your progress.
- Summarize all weekly activities from the complete accounting in the daily journal. Account for the number of hours spent in each activity according to the method recommended in the attached format.
- Discuss your weekly progress and set goals for the upcoming week.Because
- Save a copy of each 90-Hour report.