- Major in Kinesiology
Major in Athletic Training
- Program Details
- Program Overview
- Graduation & Retention Rates and Outcomes Off
- Faculty and Preceptors
- Clinical Education
- Program Costs
- Transfer Requirements
- Considerations Before Applying
- Major Requirements
- Research Opportunities
- Professional Credentialing Information
- Honors Study in Kinesiology
- Integrated Undergraduate/MPH Program
- Undergraduate Program Goals
- Student Profiles
- Student Organizations
- Study Abroad
- Kinesiology Internship Experience
- Career Opportunities
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Additional Resources
- Visit and Apply
- Graduate Program Mission
- Areas of Study
Ph.D. in Kinesiology
- Handbook Off
M.S. in Kinesiology
- Handbook Off
- Graduate Courses in Kinesiology Off
- Application Instructions Off
- Graduate Admissions FAQ Off
- Postgraduate Placement Data Off
- Doctoral Dissertations and Master's Theses Off
- Graduate Student Directory
- Graduate Student Research Award
Minor in Kinesiology
In addition to the other academic programs, the Department of Kinesiology offers a minor. Undergraduate students may pursue a minor in kinesiology.
Requirements for Admission to the Minor
A minor can be declared after you attain third-semester classification or after you have been accepted into a major.
Have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.00.
Minors can be declared using LionPath, Update Academics.
Required (6-7 credits), and Supporting (12 credits) Courses are listed in the University Bulletin.
Some Kinesiology courses have enrollment controls. If you have declared Kinesiology as a minor and cannot enroll in a necessary course, please contact Lynne Bechdel, Undergraduate Student Services Administrative Support Assistant.