Skip to main content

All University Park employees, graduate and undergraduate students supported on wage payroll, and students supported on graduate assistantships must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by Dec. 8, per federal vaccine mandate. Read more >>

Faculty/Staff Resources
Search search
Mobile Search:
  • Who is considered a transfer student?

    You may qualify if you have earned a high school diploma or GED and attempted 18 or more college credits before enrolling at Penn State.  (High school college credits do not count in the 18 credits needed to be considered a transfer student)

  • What should I do to be considered for admission to Penn State?

    To be considered for admission to Penn State, an online application and required supplemental materials must be submitted.  Only completed applications will be reviewed for admission.  Please review the information located at the link below:

  • What criteria is required to transfer into Kinesiology Program?

    While Penn State has criteria requirements for enrollment, the Kinesiology Program has additional requirements for transferring into the major. 

    Click on the Transfer Eligibility Requirements by College.  Use the drop down arrow for the “College of Health and Human Development” and review the additional criteria requirements for Kinesiology and Athletic Training.

  • What steps do I need to do to apply to Penn State as a transfer student?

    The steps for applying for transfer students are listed on the link below.  Please review all the steps and verify all information has been submitted for your application to be considered.